- Physical treatment table are easy and comfortable to treating the patients.
- Surgery tables have backrest section can be moved up and down with crank.
- Hydraulic operation table has the facility to perfectly and efficiently surgical processing of the patients.
- Movable with base locking mechanism for firm and rigid locking of the table.
- Medical table top section can be made of wood or wire mesh or MS sheet or perforated sheet for adjustment.
- Tables can come with wheels or without wheels, with legs stand and rubber pad.
- It is made up of different material of Metals like Iron, Stainless Steel, Wood, etc .
- The body and frame of table will be painted or powder coated with epoxy coating, polyester coating, nylon coating, etc.
- Provision for fixing the basin bucket or revolving bracket available in some operating tables
- External IV poles can be adjusted as per required to the patient.
Operation Tables / Treatment Tables
Operation Theatre Table
Operation Theatre (OT) table in any hospital should provide the comfort to doctors and nurses for treating the patient. In any operation, the design and quality of operation table / surgery table plays a very important role in making the patients comfortable during there treatment. Hydraulic operation table is a great variety of surgical table for general surgery procedures.
Hence Hospital Furniture India provides wide range of products which is totally customer satisfied. We offer best quality products & different varieties of Hospital Operation Tables available are Surgery Table, Medical Treatment Table, C-Arm Operating Table, Patient Examination Table, Electronic Operation Table, etc.
We are one of the Surgical equipments and operation table manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and exporters from the highest to economical range of specifications products. In other words, we offer you best quality products at very reasonable price. Our products are imported by importers from countries across the globe.
We can provide you with various types of hospital tables, by specially manufacturing them as per your order or requirement.